Merginal : Fugitive extention to manage and merge Git branches
| script karma
Downloaded by 188
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|GitHub repository: https://github.com/idanarye/vim-merginal
Merginal aims provide a nice inteface for dealing with Git branches. It offers interactive TUI for:
* Viewing the list of branches
* Checking out branches from that list
* Creating new branches
* Deleting branches
* Merging branches
* Solving merge conflicts
* Interacting with remotes(pulling, pushing, fetching, tracking)
* Diffing against other branches
* Renaming branches
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206
||- Add the `rn` keymap for renaming branches
- Add a buffer type for `rebase-amend`
- Add `pS` command for force pushing branches
||- Add the `rb` keymap to start a rebase.
- The rebase buffer supports the merge buffer's keymaps(`R`, `<Cr>`,
- The rebase buffer also support `ra` to abort the rebase, `rc` to
continue to the next patch and `rs` to skip the current patch.
- Add `MerginalToggle` command to toggle the merginal buffer.
- Add `MerginalClose` command to close the merginal buffer.
- Support `ps`, `pl` and `pf` directly on remote branches.
- Fix a bug with non-linear merges that don't have merge conflicts.
|| - Add the `mf` keymap to run Fugitive's `:Gmerge`
- Add `merginal#branchDetails` for better parsing of the branch info
- Add `ct` and `cT` for tracking remote branches
- Add `ps`,`pl` and `pf` to push, pull and fetch branches
- Make `dd` be able to delete remote branches
- `bd` in the branch list opens the diff files buffer to diff against the
||Made it more plugin-friendly