cppnav : C/C++ File navigation - using omnicppcomplete
| script karma
Downloaded by 474
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|The "cppnav" is a source code navigation plugin for c++ and c files. It uses omnicppcomplete plugin and ctag tool.
- Accurate navigation
- Jumping to member function and member variable of class/struct
- Nested jumping : ctrl-] from a jumped location goes to the next instance. ctrl-t brings back to the original locaiton
- Jumping to files in #include directive
- Prototype preview of functions, macros and variables with single key press
- Function prototype preview while typing the functionName(
- Tab based navigation
If the identifier is declared in a file in other tab then it jumps
to the tab instead of opening it in the current window.
let g:cppnav_tab = 'never'
Disable tab navigation feature
let g:cppnav_tab = 'always'
Always use tab navigation. Open a new tab if the file is not already opened
let g:cppnav_tab = 'only'
Use tab navigation only if the file is already open in another tab or the current file is not saved.
create the 'tags' file using ctag with following options
ctrl-] = Jump to declaration
ctrl-t = Jump back from declaration
<space> = Quick prototype preview (editor bottom)
_ = Preview the declaration file (preview window)
- = Jump to the declaration file (preview window)
Check out the Projx plugin for automatic tag creation and project file management
|Install omnicppcomplete plugin from
Linux/Unix/Cygwin : copy the cppnav.vim to ~/.vim/plugin/ directory
Windows : copy the cppnav.vim to %HOME%\vimfiles\plugin\ directory
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 126.96.36.199