MakeDoxygenComment 2013 : Generate Doxygen Comment Skeleton
| script karma
Downloaded by 404
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Ryan De Boer|
|Inserts java doxygen comments for functions.
Modified Leif Wickland's script to fix bugs and get it to work correctly in my Terminal IDE android environment.
See original script documentation at:
* Supports functions on lines starting with a tab.
* Fixes the bug for adding @return for void methods.
* Fixed the incorrect documentation for what it generates (return instead of returns, and spaces).
* Removed one extra space at end of parameters.
* Supports omitting @brief tag. I uploaded a separate MakeDoxygenComment_no_brief.vim so you don't have to edit your .vimrc file if you want it removed.
* Does not support more than one tab, and the tab must be 3 chars (see l:tabSize). Only supports 0 or 1 tab.
I've found a number of bugs that I've been trying to fix. Unfortunately the echo statements are not enough to debug it properly. For now you'll need to do some extra manual editing.
* Incorrectly puts @return for class summaries.
* Sometimes does not finish the doxygen comment properly (you have to manually type */)
* Uncomment out the echo lines if you are making changes and debugging the script.
|Store MakeDoxygenComment.vim in ~/.vim/plugin/
Issue the :Dox command with the cursor on the function declaration.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168