indsas : Indentation for SAS scripts
| script karma
Downloaded by 476
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|A Perl script to indent a lousily indented or indentless SAS script.
indsas xxx.sas > new_xxx.sas
It can be invoked in VIM by adding a line to .vimrc file.
While you are editing a file with VIM, type this to indent the whole file
if you want to go back to the current position after indenting, add this to your .vimrc
nmap gW magg=G'a
and you can type gW to indent the whole file at any position of the file.
1) indsas assumes the following SAS scripting(indenting) styles for input and merge statements:
2) indsas also assumes the following scripting style:
*PROC and DATA statements are always accompanied with RUN;
*DO,IF xxx THEN DO and ELSE DO should be closed by END;
*PROC SQL should be closed by QUIT;
3) This script is still very primitive and does not account for all other eccentric scripting styles.
4) indsas does not handle "cards" or "datalines" correctly. Please manually adjust those lines.
5) indsas was only tested in the unix/linux environment.
|download and move indsas to whatever folder you like. Add that folder to your $PATH variable if you haven't done that yet.|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206