SourceSafe Integration : Fairly complete file-based SourceSafe Integration
| script karma
Downloaded by 2466
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|This package is now deprecated. Use Source Control ( vimscript #770 ) instead.
|Use as Plugin or source from _vimrc.
Don't forget to add a '.project' file containing the sourcesafe project you are working with in the physical directory where your project is.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 22.214.171.124
||- Use 'cat' if &shell contains 'sh'
- Explain $SSDIR & #include in doco.
Fixes for William D. Bartholomew
- Add ssDeployFile for the ability to deploy a file by default instead of a directory
- Fix space in historybuffer temp name.
|| - Fix up system call with $VIMRUNTIME containing spaces. -Zak Beck
- Make Get prompt to overwrite a read-only file.
- Remove calls to ShortName where possible. (VSS shortname is not
always the same as M$oft shortname anyway!)
- Prevent Diff against project - causes wacky behaviour.
||Add interactive mode for answering multiple questions.
Fix up checking of modified status & automatic reloading of status's