tmboxbrowser : A mbox browser -- Read your e-mails with vim
| script karma
Downloaded by 1972
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|mbox is a widely used format to store e-mails. Thunderbird uses it too.
- Show an index of e-mails contained in a mbox file
- Mark e-mails as read and don't show them again in the index
- View e-mails
- display single parts of a multipart message
- decode quoted printables
- filter html mails through an external program; in the default
setup, this requires "w3m" (g:tmboxbrowser_convert_html)
- view base64 encoded attachments; this also requires "base64"
(g:tmboxbrowser_convert_base64) to be installed
- if viki (vimscript #861) is installed, use
- otherwise the file will be opened with
Open a index list with the e-mails in the currently opened mbox.
With [!], read items are displayed too. In this mode, no e-mails are
marked as read.
If [FILE] is given, the file is (newly) edited.
I.e. if you open a mbox, mark all items as read and then want to
browse the file again, you'll have to type>
Alternatively, press <c-t> in the list view to show/hide read mails.
Show a list of mbox files (as defined in g:tmboxbrowser_path).
Open a mbox & call :TMBoxBrowser.
These are effective in the __MBOX_Browser__ window:
i ... Display the index list (in gvim, you can also use <esc>)
p ... Select parts or re-view mail
q ... Quit the browser
? ... Help
<space> ... Page down
<bs> ... Page up
0. Check the values of:
1. Open an mbox file
2. Type :TMboxBrowser<cr>
tlib (vimscript#1863) is required.
Also available via git
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168