autoload/adacomplete.vim : Omni-Competion for Ada (inactive, replaced by vimscript#1609)
| script karma
Downloaded by 1130
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|This plugin is superseded by vimscript#1609.
Omnicompletions which uses tags database created by "gnat xref -v >tags".
It is a lot simpler then the other omnicompletion plugins which is quite helpfull if you plan to write your own.
NOTE: "gnat xref -v" is very tricky to use as it has almost no diagnostic output - If nothing is printed then usualy the parameters are wrong. Here some important tips:
1) You need to compile your code first and use the "-aO" option to point to your .ali files.
2) "gnat xref -v ../Include/adacl.ads" won't work - use the "gnat xref -v -aI../Include adacl.ads" instead.
3) "gnat xref -v -aI../Include *.ad?" won't work - use "cd ../Include" and then "gnat xref -v *.ad?"
4) Project manager support is completely broken - don't even try "gnat xref -Padacl.gpr".
5) VIM is faster when the tags file is sorted - use "sort --unique --ignore-case --output=tags tags" .
6) Remember to insert "!_TAG_FILE_SORTED 2 %sort ui" as first line.
Reports errors to: http://code.google.com/p/vim-scripts/issues/list
Discuss improvements on: http://groups.google.com/group/vim_scripts
|Into the autoload with it.
Install a current ftplugin for ada as well.
Create a tags file using "gnat xref -v >tags".
Use together with:
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206