glark.vim : a wrapper for the glark command (a grep-like utility)
| script karma
Downloaded by 951
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|This plugin provides one wrapper command for the glark command:
Example: Find occurrences of "foo" and "bar" within 3 lines and
display 2 lines context:
:Glark -r -C 2 --and=3 foo bar *
The arguments are passed to the glark command.
It displays the output of the glark command (see below) in a window,
does some highlighting and provides some handy key maps.
If you don't want to display context information, you're probably better
off by setting 'grepprg' to "glark --grep".
Be also aware that this plugin doesn't use vim's quickfix functionality
as most grep plugins do.
|Unzip the archive to ~/.vim or %HOME%/vimfiles.
You also need the glark command of course. glark (a ruby-based,
grep-like utility) was made by Jeff Pace and can be downloaded from:
Make sure your version is >= 1.7.5.
Also available via git
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 126.96.36.199
||Forgot to add the ftplugin
||- File completion for the :Glark command
- Support folds
- Use --explain option to construct @/ pattern
- Bind double click to open file
- GlarkUpdate() (bound to 'u')
- GlarkKeys() is called from ftplugin -> glark is a proper filetype now
- If g:glarkHeight is 0, the window is set to &lines/2 at runtime.
- Unset wrap before jumping to a line in the document